As a business owner, payments are an important part of everyday operations which is why we are excited to announce our integration with Paystack, one of Africa’s most popular online payment platforms, making it easier than ever to automate payments for your business.
What is Paystack?
Paystack is a platform that helps you to accept one-time and recurring online payments from your customers anywhere in the world. It’s trusted by over 60,000 companies across different sectors like education, betting, hospitality, fashion, and many more. It’s also available in Nigeria, Ghana, and South Africa.
With Quabbly’s connection to Paystack, you can connect to a number of other apps like Termii, Google Sheets, Slack, Mailchimp among others, thereby automating your many business tasks and saving time.
Let’s say you want to have every customer who makes an order on your storefront added to a spreadsheet without having to open Google Sheets or maybe you want to be able to send emails to customers who subscribe to a particular payment plan. You can do all that and more with the Quabbly-Paystack integration.
How to automate Paystack with Quabbly
Before we get started, let’s briefly look into the concept of triggers and actions. Triggers are conditions that activate a workflow and actions are the tasks that happen once the trigger sets off. A workflow starts with one trigger and can have as many actions following it.
Take this workflow for example: When a customer makes an order on Paystack, an email should be sent to them via Mailchimp. Here the trigger setting off the workflow is the customer’s order and the action that happens is that an email is sent to them. You can read this article to understand more about triggers and actions.
Here are the triggers we have for Paystack:
- New Customer – This triggers a workflow when a new customer is created.
- New Transfer – This triggers when a new transfer is queued or when an already existing transfer updates as failed or successful.
- New Invoice – This triggers an action when a new invoice is created or paid.
- New Refund – This triggers when a refund is issued.
- New Transaction – This triggers an action when there is a new successful or failed transaction.
- New Subscription – This triggers a workflow when a customer creates a new subscription.
- New Order – This triggers when a new order is created.
- Abandoned transaction – This triggers when a customer abandons a transaction.
- Abandoned order – This triggers an action when an order is abandoned.
These are the actions we have for Paystack:
- Find Customer – This action allows you to use a customer’s email to get their details such as their full name, phone number and transaction history.
- Find Transaction – With this action, you can find the details of a transaction using the reference number.
- Find Transfer – This action uses the transfer code to fetch the details of the transfer like the status, amount and details of the recipient.
- Get Customer Totals – This action fetches the total amount a customer has spent on your business and how many times.
- Send Simple Invoice – Send a simple invoice to a customer with this action.
- Resolve Account Number – Use this action to fetch the full name tied to the account number.
- Create Refund – This action allows you to issue a refund for a transaction.
- Create Subscription – With this action, you can subscribe a customer to an existing plan.
- Find Order – This action helps you retrieve details of an order such as the item, amount, quantity, customer information, shipping details etc.
- Update Order – Use this action to update the status of an order.
Now that you have some understanding on what triggers and actions are and the different triggers and actions for Paystack on Quabbly, you can start automating your business by creating a free account on Quabbly.
Next, connect your favorite business tools and start creating custom workflows or you can start with some premade examples we’ve put together for you. Keep reading to learn more.
Examples of ways to automate Paystack with Quabbly
There are several ways to connect Paystack and automate your payments in Quabbly but here are some video tutorials of ways you can use the Quabbly-Paystack integrations.
How to connect Paystack to Google Sheet with Quabbly
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to record successful transactions that you have in Paystack in Google Sheets.
How to connect Paystack to Termii with Quabbly
Here, you’ll learn how to send SMS notifications to customers after they make a successful order on your storefront.
How to connect Paystack to Slack with Quabbly
You’ll learn how to send details of successful transactions to a Slack channel in this tutorial.
How to connect Paystack to Gmail with Quabbly
Here, we’ll show you how to send email notifications to your customers when they’ve successfully made an order on your Paystack storefront.
How to connect Paystack to Sendbox with Quabbly
In this video, you’ll learn how to automate shipping or deliveries of orders made by your customers on your Paystack storefront.
Some of our favorite Quabbly-Paystack use cases
We put together a list of templates you can use to get started with Quabbly. Click on any of the links below to try them out:
- Send successful transaction details to a Slack channel
- Add new customers to your mailing list on Mailchimp
- Record successful and failed transactions in Google Sheets
- Send reminder emails to customers who abandoned an order in your storefront
- Create a new event in your Google Calendar when an invoice is paid
- Automate deliveries on your storefront with Sendbox
If you have any questions about using Quabbly Paystack integration, please send us an email at [email protected].
– We’re happy to hear from you.