Asides from emails, another important way to get across to customers as a business is through SMS messaging. This particular means of communication is great for sending instant notifications and OTPs. This is why we have included Termii to our list of app integrations, making it easy for you to automate your cross-channeling messaging from SMS notifications to Whatsapp messages.
What is Termii?
Termii is a cross-channel messaging platform that allows you to easily engage and connect with your customers. Termii helps you to talk to your customers through SMS, voice and Whatsapp messaging, verify OTPs, drive retention and maintain communication.
With Quabbly’s connection to Termii, you can connect to a number of other apps like Typeform, Facebook, Slack, Google Calendar and many others, which would help you automate your business tasks and save time.
Let’s take this scenario for example; you own a storefront on Paystack where people can easily buy your products but sometimes orders get abandoned and you would like to receive instant notifications when that happens. You can get this done with the Quabbly-Termii integration. By connecting with Quabbly, you can automate receiving SMS or Whatsapp notifications everytime an order gets abandoned on your storefront.
How to automate Termii with Quabbly
You might be pretty familiar with the anatomy of a workflow but here’s a refresher: workflows are basically made up of triggers and actions. Triggers are conditions that activate a workflow and actions are the tasks that happen once the trigger sets off. A workflow starts with one trigger and can have as many actions following it. You can read this article to understand more about triggers and actions.
These are the actions we have for Paystack:
- Send SMS– This action allows you to send an SMS to a customer.
- Send Bulk SMS – With this action, you can send an SMS to a large number of people at once.
- Send Whatsapp Message – This action let’s you send a message to a customer via Whatsapp.
- Send Bulk Whatsapp Message – Send a Whatsapp message to multiple customers at the same time using this action.
- Send OTP – Send a one-time password to a customer via SMS or Whatsapp with this action.
- Send OTP via Voice Call – Use this action to send an OTP to a customer via voice call.
- Send Voice Token – This action allows you to send voice authentication such as login and transaction verification.
- Send In-App Token – With this action, you can sgenerate codes for in-app authentication such as login and transaction verification.
- Verify Token – This action helps you verify the token sent to a customer.
Now that you have some understanding on what triggers and actions are and the different actions for Termii on Quabbly, you can start automating your business by creating a free account on Quabbly.
Next, connect your favorite business tools and start creating custom workflows. You can also start with some premade examples we’ve put together for you. Keep reading to learn more.
Examples of ways to automate Termii with Quabbly
There are several ways to connect Termii and automate your messaging in Quabbly but here are some video tutorials of ways you can use the Quabbly-Termii integrations.
How to connect Termii to Google Calendar with Quabbly
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to send SMS notification for events on Google Calendar.
How to connect Termii to Paystack with Quabbly
Here, you’ll learn how to send SMS notifications to yourself when there’s an abandoned order on your storefront.
How to connect Termii to Typeform with Quabbly
You’ll learn how to send confirmation messages after you receive a response on Typeform.
Some of our favorite Quabbly-Termii use cases
We put together a list of templates you can use to get started with Quabbly. Click on any of the links below to try them out:
- Send WhatsApp notifications for new message in a Slack channel
- Send an SMS notification for events created on Google Calendar
- Send SMS notifications to customers after they make a successful order on your storefront
- Get notified when you get a new lead for an Ad on Facebook
- Send confirmation messages after you receive a response on Typeform
- Send an OTP for newly created shipments on Sendbox
If you have any questions about using Quabbly-Termii integration, please send us an email at [email protected].
– We’re happy to hear from you